Any person who has been honored as a graduate at an annual American Indian Graduation Banquet may submit a story. The following questions have been drafted as potential prompts for stories to be submitted:
- How were you involved with American Indian communities while you were in college?
- How did your involvement with American Indian communities throughout your education affect your experience in higher education?
- How have you stayed connected post graduation?
- What role has the American Indian Graduation played in your life?
- What are your plans for the future with regards to American Indian communities?
These prompts are not meant to be exhaustive or limiting, and those submitting stories are encouraged to be creative in terms of both format and content.
Past graduates should also include a photo of themselves in their submission to be used on the website.
To submit a story or ask a question, contact firstname.lastname@example.org